Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've been featured on Found-Handmade!

Just received an email late this afternoon that Found-Handmade, a wonderful blog that finds handmade items to showcase. I have been selected to be featured! Isn't that fantastic news? I can use all the exposure I can get!

Visit my selection of featured items from my ArtFire shop! Visit http://found-handmade.blogspot.com/2009/02/creations-by-jae.html to see the yummy goodies and also to leave a comment pretty pretty please! })i({

4 comments:

mrs beadsley said...

congratulations on that! it's so very nice to have something like this happen......your work is lovely and deserves to be showcased!

Bev's Jewelry / www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com said...

Hoo rah! Jamie. Great news.Congratulations. Bev

Perfectly Twisted said...

Congrats Jamie! You deserve the feature and I like the new look at the blog! :) Hugs, hope all is well.

Deb said...

Wow and wow. Congratulations to you! Wonderful Kudos for all the work and great boost to the creative ego as well.....good for you!