Monday, January 19, 2009

MomFuse shows the love...for ME!

Nicole, a member of eSMArts, a wonderful graphics guru, fantastic mom, and of course the editor of MomFuse, featured me as the 'Etsy features artist' on the MomFuse website this past Saturday. This is an honor for me and very touching.

Nicole is one of those people who tries to do everything that everyone wants and more...I wanted to let her know how much I really appreciate her taking the time to write about ME, of all people!

Visit her article about me here. Leave a comment, or 2. Tell your friends! ;) And while you're at it, browse their wonderful site! Click the button below to get her Valentine's Day gift guide and find out more about their 14 days of giveaways!!!

Mom Fuse VDay Gift Guide & Giveaways

Thanks so much Nicole! })i({

No comments: